As a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative, CHELCO's mission is to safely provide quality services and products at competitive value while adhering to the cooperative principles.
The Seven Cooperative Principles
1. Voluntary and open membership
2. Democratic member control
3. Members' economic participation
4. Autonomy & independence
5. Education, training & information
6. Cooperation among cooperatives
7. Concern for community
Our vision is to continuously promote the quality of life for our members, employees and communities within the scope of our core business.
#1 Safety Focus
Commitment to Community
Honesty & Integrity
Excellence in Service
Leadership with Accountability