New Manufactured Home Rebate
New manufactured home heat pump rebates are determined by the cost differential between a new electric furnace and central air conditioner and a new heat pump.
CHELCO will pay the cost difference up to the following:
- $400 on a 2-2.5 ton heat pump
- $600 on 3-4 ton heat pump
- $700 on a 5 ton heat pump
How to obtain CHELCO's heat pump rebate for replacing the electric furnace in your new manufactured home:
1. Simply download this coupon and present it to your local manufactured home dealer as you begin your buying process.
2. Contact CHELCO's Energy Services Department at email@example.com or by phone at (850) 307-1122 to discuss the program criteria if you or your manufactured home dealer have any questions about the heat pump rebate program.
3. Proper sizing of your heat pump will be conveyed by the manufactured home data sheet found in your new home, and must be followed to be rebate eligible.
4. CHELCO will provide the manufactured home dealer with an affidavit for the member to sign showing the new manufactured home location is within the CHELCO territory.
5. Your dealer must provide a statement indicating the cost of your new heat pump and the cost of an equivalently sized electric furnace and central air conditioner showing the model and serial number of the heat pump's compressor and air handler or package system. Your rebate will be determined by the cost differential of the two systems or the maximum amounts listed above.
5. Contact CHELCO's Energy Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (850) 307-1122 to make arrangements for a CHELCO Energy Advisor to verify the heat pump installation and obtain the statement of cost differential.
*The upgrade cost is paid directly to the manufactured home dealer at the point of sale. The upgrade helps lower the purchaser's electric bills for years to come - without adding anything to the mortgage.