Operation Round Up Grant Application
Operation Round Up (ORU) is a voluntary program that is CHELCO member-funded. Participating members round-up their monthly bills and give that change to the ORU fund. CHELCO uses 100% of these donations for this program and does not impose any overhead or administrative costs. Every penny donated goes back to our community.
Application Checklist – this lists documents and information that is needed to complete your grant request.
- IRS 501 (c)(3) or charitable designation letter
- W9 (upon grant award and only if this is for the first CHELCO donation received by the organization)
- Program description
- Projected budget for program
- Statistics, by county, of individuals served by the program
- Program goals and objectives
- Explanation of how funds will be used
- Description of how your organization measures effectiveness of the program
- Any additional information